Bloody Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Knights

Welcome to the first Forum of Bloody Knights, may the blood fury enrage when battle comes forth ...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Goodbye friends Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye friends   Goodbye friends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 am

Salam

Sitting on my old wooden stool, in my full-time squad, a.k.a my room :p I was thinking about my character and how much time I spent on it.. the people I met.. the experience I gained.. the problems I encountered. But now its over, I quit gaming for good, however I’m quite happy my very last stop was Bloody Knights. Out of all guilds, it was my favourite. Not just because of its great members, or the remarkable progress we made in a short time, but also the spirit the guild has. For some reason, I felt special in this guild lol, NO not because of my blessed healing hands :p .. and so I think I owe you all a decent goodbye!

Shidokan: My mentor.
Aither: Despite the fact that your aggro wiped us a dozen times, you’re a great guy.
Rikkuh: =*( I cant even imagine not playing with you.. I’ll miss you the most!
Achillee: Jaaaaaaaaaaamid.
Magpower: lol make sure you keep the guild smiling! It’s the only thing you’re good at :p MAGGY
Shj: Chub.
Mageiacal: It was an honor leading the team with you to kara, as well as being your guildmate!
Priesthealer: Don’t heal Shj. Keep Aither and Maggy shielded :p I’ll miss you bro
Evilmage: I’m happy that you live up to your name, your dps is crazy!
Holyangel: you unleashed your true powers in the last kara run! Good luck.
Ocean: Great player. Great person.
Intothestorm: Seriously I enjoyed playing with you! Even though spam annoys me, I found your guild spam kinda funny :p
Winditup: Find a pally healer for your arena team! I died too fast <.< Good luck.

I hope I didn’t miss out anyone, I just woke up, eyes half open.. I’m raising my eyebrows to see the screen clearly :p

I cant wait for immortal to wake up to tell me all about Gruul’s run last night!

Good luck to you all Bloody Knights

P.S. Shido: Arrogance is not necessarily a bad thing, in most cases it results in getting things moving :p by Mayor, former Nelf Priest.

Thanks for being such good friends cheers

Peace out!

Mayor farao
Back to top Go down
shidokan
Admin

Number of posts : 12

Goodbye friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye friends   Goodbye friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:04 pm

tbh u r a great friend and a great helaer i really enjoyed all the time and history we got together man all the chatts mmm ... tbh im moved to tears m8 i just cant get over it .
my friend mayor i wish u would have talked to me before this u took things very fast
all i say is good luck in ur life when u left it was like a part of me i have to forget i bow with respect for u m8 i wont forget u and i hope u dont either farewell my friend i guess there is no cya in this D: goodbye imba mayor im sad to say ill never contact u in any possible way /cry all i can do now isi wish u a happy life without the curse of wow Wink

ps : shj as mayor said chub Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
aither

Number of posts : 2

Goodbye friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye friends   Goodbye friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:34 am

all the guild was really sad when they know that u left the guild
and there was alots of people the wish that they could bay ur acount
that show u how really good u wear and how much people like u Razz tongue

i was one of the most sadest people when i know that u left and i hop that u kept ur acount so that one day we convence u to back on the game even bay nice talking for threting u by immortal

but i know the game is a digshing so i hop for u a good life

u may reconseder when u see lvl 80 Basketball

fearwel my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye friends   Goodbye friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Knights :: General Discussions-